Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nine Down, One To Go

First and foremost, I need to wish both of my nephews "Happy Birthday!" Dodo's birthday is today, and Bebe's was Sunday. And can you believe it, I actually sent gifts that arrived in time for their birthdays?!?
Tonight, I actually had the night off. I was on call at the restaurant, and they didn't foresee needing me, so I spent most of the night finishing the yo-yo bells I was making for the Ornabella Ornament Swap. I am actually pretty pleased with how they turned out. I had initially thought, after constructing my first two, that they looked kind of stupid. But after massaging my methods, I came up with a product that I actually like, and am proud to put out there. I hope all of the ladies enjoy them as much as I do.


I spent the rest of the night working on the Fat Book swap. That's going to be a nightmare, with the time crunch.

No comments: