Saturday, December 25, 2010

Dinner and a Movie

That's what Christmas was all about at my house this year. After opening up our gifts, Donnie and I headed out to our annual movie outing, with Tom in tow.

We saw Black Swan, which was good. I thought it started out a little slow, but it definitely conveyed the story well. The psychotic thriller aspect got me a few times, and I left the theater in deep thought over the meaning of some things, and whether or not other things actually happened.
When we returned home, I fixed dinner, and we ate and watched football. Donnie gave us lessons on penalties and the different positions, and I have a newfound respect for the sport and it's level of difficulty. Donnie left after the game, so as to miss the upcoming bad weather and holiday traffic.
Overall, a pretty low key holiday and a pleasant visit from Donnie. I hope your holiday was a happy one.

No comments: