Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mini Fabric Collage Swap

Well, today I finally finished my collage for Jessica, in the Mini Fabric Collage Swap, and received the collage she sent me. I tried to tailor what I made for her with what I learned she liked on her blog.

The background fabric has pink polka-dots (she likes polka dots), the pocket in front is pink (one of her favorite colors), she seems to really love buttons, and she likes owls (hence the addition of the owl charm). I had hoped to make a Tiny Book to put in the pocket, but the supplies didn't come in time, so I inserted some more buttons instead.
This is what I got from Jessica. It's wonderful, not quite what I would have expected for myself, but I love it.

1 comment:

Jessica Rodarte said...

Hi Wendy,
Thank you again for the mini collage and for swapping with me. I'm sorry I didn't send what you expected! Next time we'll have to discuss beforehand what you like. I'm sorry about that. Kindly, Jessica