Saturday, June 23, 2012

Jamie's Baby Shower

As is true to form for me, I was up until 4 this morning and up again at 9 to finish crafting the presents for Jamie's baby shower. I finished the blanket a good while ago and came up against a brick wall for the mobile. But, with the deadline looming within hours, I pulled it out.


It turned out better than I expected, but, of course, being the perfectionist that I claim to be, the flaws are killing me.
Also, yesterday, Jamie showed me a picture of some bafefoot baby sandals and asked me to make some for her. I found the pattern, and whipped out a pair to include with her gift.

Jamie's mother had decorated for the baby shower last night, and there were some clothes hanging on the wall which included the colors I used for the sandals.
Despite the mental block with the mobile and the quick turnout with the sandals, Jamie said she loved everything! For the party, Ted made this great baby in bassinette out of fruit.

And the cake was from Desserts by Rita.

No comments: