Taco-Stuffed PeppersI think these turned out well. The only thing missing from the experience was the crunch of the tacos.
- 2 peppers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package taco blend shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut peppers in half vertically, scoop out seeds.
- Brown ground beef. Add taco seasoning, and cook.
- Place layer of cheese in peppers. Fill peppers with ground beef mixture. Top with additional cheese.
- Bake peppers for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Add additional taco toppings as desired.