Sunday, January 13, 2019

Life Changing?

So, the other day, Tom and I went to Denny's for dinner. When it came time for dessert, there was an item on the milkshake menu that looked intriguing - Horchata. Our server couldn't explain what it was, so I decided to take a chance and order it. It was delicious. Tom ordered his usual vanilla ice cream, but I convinced him to try the extra milkshake that gets left behind. He loved it and finished what he started. He loved it so much, he went back a few days later to get some more. Then, while at the grocery store a few nights ago, we saw that Weis had a limited edition Cinnamon ice cream, so Tom bought two quarts.
If you're thinking about trying it, I recommend it. It isn't too sweet, but it is really rich. I don't think I'd be able to eat it every day, but not because I wouldn't want to!

No comments: