Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Fall Off the Bone Ribs

Tonight, I made Fall Off the Bone Ribs again. I made them once before, but they turned out to be way too spicy, definitely for Tom and even for me!

Fall Off the Bone Ribs
Ingredients
  • 1 rack baby back ribs, membrane removed
  • Dry Rub:
    • 2 Tbs paprika
    • 1 Tbs black pepper
    • 3 Tbs brown sugar
    • 2 tsp coarse salt
    • 1 tsp garlic powder
    • 1 tsp onion powder
    • 1 tsp cumin
    • 1 tsp chili powder
    • 1/2 tsp dry mustard
  • BBQ Sauce:
    • 1/2 cup brown sugar bbq sauce
    • 2-3 Tbs honey
  • Parsley
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 300.
  2. Lay your ribs on a large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
  3. Mix together your dry rub ingredients and rub onto both sides of your ribs and wrap up tightly and place on large baking sheet.
  4. Bake in oven for 3 hours.
  5. Remove from oven and unwrap.
  6. Mix together your bbq sauce and honey and brush on ribs.
  7. Place back in oven on lowest rack and broil for about 3-5 minutes, remove from oven and brush with more bbq sauce.
  8. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.

Both times I've made this, I used Sweet Baby Rays Barbeque Sauce, but this time I only used half of the rub. This worked out really well for Tom, but I think I need a little bit more rub.

No comments: