One Dish Chicken & Rice BakeI thought this recipe had a little bit too much pepper and needed more rice and soup. Tom was very kind and said that he liked it and that he would be willing to make it himself, if I left him the recipe.
- 1 can (10 ¾ ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ¼ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Stir the soup, water, rice, paprika and black pepper in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the chicken. Season with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F. for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Chicken and Rice
I was looking for a new recipe to try and found this one off of the Campbell's website for a One Dish Chicken and Rice Bake.