Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ravens vs. Cowboys

What a crazy game we had against the Cowboys today. The very end was a nail-biter, with a failed two-point conversion, on-side kick, and failed field goal attempt which resulted in a Ravens win, 29-31.

It was, of course, our breast cancer awareness game, and the band wore pink ribbons and pink plumes.

For pregame, we performed Immigrant Song and Jump, and for our halftime show, a Queen Medley. We were joined by Josh Spiegel from 98 Rock. I, for one, was quite disappointed by the experience. I thought that he would be a little bit more active with the band, but I only saw him once during the game, right before halftime. I would also liked to have seen him address the band with some real feeling, not like he's just doing his job.

When I got home, I made dinner with some items I got from Tastefully Simple, the potato cheddar soup and the parmesan cheddar biscuits.

They were super easy to make, but I didn't think the flavor was as good as everyone raved. Don't get me wrong, we ate all of it, but I don't think I'd go out of my way to purchase either of them again.

No comments: