Saturday, January 25, 2014

Tonya's Bridal Shower

Today, I went to Tonya's Bridal Shower. It was kind of awkward, since there was only one other person I knew there, but it was nice to do something different, and show Tonya my support.
After some refreshments, gifts were opened (I brought a blender), then a couple games were played. The first was "He Said, She Said" where we had to guess who made which statement. I got 7 out of 10 correct, the winner got 8 right. Not bad since I haven't seen Tonya in several years. In the second, and final, game, everyone stood in a circle and passed a prize around. Whenever the words "right" or "left" were mentioned in the prepared story, the gift was passed in that direction. Fun!


Cupcakes


Pretzel Sticks

For me, the absolute best part was the Chocolate Éclair Cake! And what's great was that part of the shower was to bring a favorite recipe for Tonya's recipe box, so I was able to get the recipe. I can't wait to try it out - since it was so yummy!

No comments: