Chicken Cheddar Bacon Ranch BakeTom really liked this dish! I was so surprised, since he swears he doesn't like ranch anything. We ended up adding twice as much cheddar cheese and bacon, since out chicken breasts were huge! We also baked the chicken for much longer.
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup low-sugar ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled (or equivalent store-bought bacon bits)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, and rub the bottom and sides of your 9"x13" baking dish with butter.
- Arrange the six chicken breasts so that they're just barely touching.
- Top each with ranch dressing, making sure that no chicken is left exposed so it won't dry out.
- Then, layer on crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes in your 375-degree oven or until the chicken reached 165 degrees on a meat thermometer.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Chicken Cheddar Bacon Ranch Bake
Tonight's dinner was a selection that I was wary about. I chose a recipe I found on Pinterest that I had all of the ingredients for, a Chicken Cheddar Bacon Ranch Bake.