Grilled Honey-Tarragon ChickenNow, I didn't grill it, I cooked it in a skillet, which accounts for the caramelization (cooking-speak for burning sugary foods). Despite that, Tom loved it! I also think it had a really good flavor, but it was just a tad too sweet for me.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Dash salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat grill. In small bowl, combine parsley, tarragon, dash salt, honey and lemon juice; blend well.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and the pepper; brush with honey mixture.
- When ready to grill, place chicken on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 8 to 12 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear, turning once and brushing with remaining honey mixture.