Friday, December 18, 2009

Reindeer Poop

Tonight while I was at the restaurant, I had an epiphany. Amie was giving little bags of "Reindeer Food" to some of the waitresses that had children. I misheard her, and thought that she was giving out "Reindeer Poop." My mind's gears started to grind and I came up with what I think might be a fun idea for my nephews for Christmas. While opening gifts around the tree, someone can notice a bag of "Reindeer Poop" nearby. I can ask my nephews to help me find - and clean up - the rest of the "Reindeer Poop." I can, of course, reason that there will be eight bags laying around (Dasher, Dancer, etc.), and I can leave them in places like in front of the refrigerator (where they raided the refrigerator), near the fireplace (where they entered the house), or in the bathroom (where they didn't make it in time). Maybe I can even come up with a cute rhyme for each bag, that will lead them to the next bag of poop. I was thinking of getting gifts for everyone from the "Christmas Crab," but I'm not coming up with enough ideas for Maryland-specific gifts.

No comments: