Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shopping...

Today was a shopping day. Donnie, Wanda and I left early, and we made a quick trip to Macy's. Donnie got some sisterly advice on clothing choices, which I hope work out for him. Next, we headed to Wal-Mart to do some grocery shopping. I had been putting off this trip for about a month, so Wanda's and Donnie's assistance was welcome. We made it home in time to watch the Ravens/Steelers game, and Donnie left for home after that. Later, I drove Wanda, Dodo, and Mom to Target, where I spent my Christmas gift card on some black pants for work, a few new Disney DVDs, and some Christmas cards for next year, among other things. After dinner, we watched one of the new DVDs, "Up."


I had heard good thing about it, and it was a very sweet story. And Wanda was so right, I bawled my brains out in the first ten or fifteen minutes of the movie.

No comments: