Friday, January 22, 2010

A Busy Night

When I got home from work, I found that I had received the ATC from my partner in the Picasso Style Portrait ATC Swap. I think it's awesome.


Then, since I've been craving it, I made Chicken Pot Pie for dinner. Actually, I just made the filling, and put it in a mini Italian bread loaf, since I couldn't find anything bowl shaped in the bread section at the grocery store. It was decent, but I thought it had a little too much pepper and could have been creamier for my taste.

2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables *
2 cup cubed cooked chicken
1 packages (7 1/2 to 10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits

1. In 3-quart shallow baking dish mix soup, milk, thyme, pepper, vegetables and chicken.
2. Bake at 400°F. for 15 minutes or until hot. Stir. Arrange biscuits over chicken mixture. Bake 15 minutes more or until biscuits are golden.
3. * Use a combination of broccoli flowerets, sliced carrots and peas or broccoli flowerets,cauliflower flowerets and sliced carrots or broccoli flowerets and sliced carrots.


While eating dinner, we watched Bride Wars. It was a really cute movie, and I like how they left it wide open for a sequel, maybe called Baby Wars (or has that happened already and I missed it).


Then, I went downstairs and finished my collage for the Cupid's Kiss Valentine's Day Swap. I think it turned out well, but we'll see how the recipient likes it.

No comments: