Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Swap is Full!

You can't believe how excited I am that my swap has reached the 20 participant limit! It's my first time hosting, and with Wanda's help, I hope to be a good hostess. Wanda and I are coming up with ideas for extra goodies to send with the completed tag books, and I have some ambitious ideas for the tag book itself. I only say that the ideas are ambitious because of my work schedule and time constraints. I can't wait to see what all of the talented ladies that have joined, do with the countries that they've chosen - I've seen some of their work, and feel honored that they've decided to join my swap. If I could insert a picture of me, stomping my feet, clapping my hands, and smiling with glee, here, I would. Anyway, that's enough for now. Good night!

No comments: