Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ravens vs. Broncos

Today was game day. The Ravens beat the Broncos, 17-31, in a game that was more sad than exciting. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad the Ravens won, but someone I work with at Huber was there with his father-in-law, who lives in Colorado and is a Broncos fan, and I would've really liked for the game to be closer, for his sake. For our halftime show, the band performed an AC/DC Medley and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. Something else that was cool, while we were in the stands, we played "Livin' on a Prayer", and the sound tech guy thought for a minute that we had miced singers, but it was the fans in the stadium singing along. I just love it when the fans get involved, it makes me feel like the band has some purpose, other than taking up seats in the end zone.

No comments: