Thursday, November 8, 2012

Two More

I finished two scarves today. The one I finished this afternoon is Nicole's.

I think it will suit her well. She said she likes darker colors, she likes the Baltimore Ravens (hence, the purple), and I think she likes some bling. This yarn, Red Heart's Boutique Midnight, has silver threads running through it. The color is Aura, which has some beautiful grays, purples, and blues that I love. The pattern is called Sophisticated Scarf.
The second scarf that I completed is another Frilly Crochet Scarf, this time using Red Heart's Boutique Sashay in Salsa.

Julie ordered this one as a Christmas gift for her mother. This one is 6 feet long, my usual length is 4 feet, on request.
Only two more pending orders, a scarf for Brit's grandmother, and a headband/earwarmer for Kayla. Then, I can move on to different crafts, or scarves to sell on Etsy. By the way, I relisted some items on my Etsy shop this afternoon, so my shop is officially open again. I'll list some scarves after I get some good pictures.

No comments: