Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Vacation: Day Two

My second day of vacation provided more good stuff. I finished reading a book and a magazine, I made three rings out of vintage earrings, and I crocheted two motifs, which, when put together, will make a sachet.

The book was okay. It was "Face Down Upon an Herbal," the second book in the Lady Appleton series. I didn't like how one of the characters had developed from the last book. The rings turned out pretty well, and were rather easy to make. I hope to get a bunch of those made for the craft show in November, as well as some sachets. I made a bunch of those for a swap at Silver Bella a few years ago, and while I was putting the finishing touches on them at the group dinner before the swap period, someone asked me if I was selling them. Well, hopefully I will be at the craft show. I just need to get to work!

No comments: