OLD BAY Butter Sauce on FishThe first good sign was that while the fish was baking at 350°F, Tom asked what smelled so good. He said it tasted good, too, and I agree.
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Tarragon Leaves
- 1 pound fish fillets or steaks
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except fish. Brush both sides of fish fillets with mixture.
- Grill or broil fish 8-10 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Turn once during cooking and brush again with sauce. Discard leftover sauce.
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
OLD BAY Butter Sauce on Fish
Dinner tonight was going to be tilapia, so I looked through a bunch of old recipes I had printed off a long time ago and chose this one.