Cucumber Bites with Herb Cream Cheese and Cherry TomatoesThey were beautiful, and tasty. The tomatoes were grown right here!
- 1 (4 oz) block of cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 3-4 cucumbers, skinned and cut into 1 inch slices
- 15 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Sprinkle of salt
- Sprinkle of dill for garnish
- Sprinkle of paprika or Cajun spice mix for garnish
- Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing and dill.
- Pipe into cucumber slices.
- Add a tomato half to the top of each round.
- Sprinkle with salt, dill, and paprika/Cajun spice mix.