Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stay at Home Sunday

This is an old post from my old blog. I intend to transfer them all over to this one.

Today, I volunteered to be cut from the restaurant, since I'd been sick for several days and was feeling pretty run down. I figured that I would work on my ButtonMania ATC's while watching some football, medicating myself with cold and flu medicine, and sprinkling in some naps for good measure. Almost everything went as planned. Tom was supposed to go to the Powerboat Show in Annapolis with his cousin and her husband for the day, but the husband got sick, and they cancelled. So, a peaceful day alone was out of the question. I started out with looking for a flight to Silver Bella in November - yes, Wanda finally convinced me to go. Tom and I got into an argument because I was focusing on three airlines, so that I could get Frequent Flier Miles, and he wanted me to fly jet service the whole way. Unfortunately, jet service would cost $100+ more, and the cheaper the better was one of my criteria. He thinks big jets are safer, I'm not convinced of that. I eventually booked a cheap flight on Puddlejumpers and haven't told him, yet. While medicating, napping, and watching football, I constructed two ATC's and even tried out the Cuttlebug. It's cool, and I can't wait to get some dies and embossing folders to do some more fun stuff. At least it'll be easy gifts for the family to get me for Christmas. I am pleased with how my ATC's turned out, and can't wait to put the final touches on them and send them out.

No comments: