Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mardi Gras and Mail

The luncheon at Huber worked out well. Overall, we had fried chicken, steamed shrimp, red beans and rice, Pina Colada Pound Cake, crepes, doughnuts, and brownies.
At Tidewater, I found out that another restaurant in town was sponsoring a Mardi Gras parade, and that our entry to the parade was a "float" with a papier mache crab in the back of Ralph's truck. The revellers in the bar were lively, and we had a band for entertainment.


When I returned home, I had received two packages; one for the No-Sew Block Swap, and the other from Marian - a private swap between her and my sister, reproducing the Petite Inspiration Box Swap - Valentine's Edition that they had both just participated in. I can't wait to find time to get started on the quilt squares.

Included in the Package from Marian

Inside the Box

Thank you very much, Marian!

No comments: