Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone's holidays went well, and that the New Year started out right. Last year, I resolved to cook a new recipe every week, but as things got hectic at the restaurant, I amended that to trying out at least 52 new recipes this year, with one a week as a general guideline. For once, I was successful! I didn't know until today, when I returned to work, that I even exceeded my goal with 54 new recipes! That being said, I think I'll try it again this year. I'm also resolving to lose weight. I've been pretty cavalier about my weight for many years, but for Christmas, Tom got me a Fitbit, which is a fancy pedometer that tracks on-line and you can even track your food, weight, and sleep patterns. I'm excited to see how that all works out, and if I can stick with these resolutions.

No comments: