Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ravens vs. Colts

Today's Wild Card Playoff game against the Indianapolis Colts was pretty awesome.

It helps that the Ravens won, and will continue on in the playoffs, but since it was Ray Lewis' last home game, it was especially bittersweet.

After the games, an area is set up in front of the band for interviews, and we usually leave the stadium before the interviews happen, but we were late leaving today, and Ed Reed came out for an interview. He got his picture taken with the flagline, and interacted with one of the drum majors.

When I got home, I took a quick nap, and headed over to the Tidewater for our annual Employee Appreciation Party. It was good times, with eating, drinking, and dancing to the tunes of DJ RedFox. I got this fun gift in the Chinese Gift Exchange.

Tom was kind enough to drive me therre and come get me afterwards so I could "have fun." I did.

No comments: