Candy-Topped Cupcake ConesI'll find out tomorrow how they taste!
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® cake mix (any flavor)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 30 to 36 flat-bottom ice cream cones
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Whipped frosting (any flavor)
- Assorted candies and decorations, if desired
Makes 30 to 36 cupcake cones
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make cake batter as directed on box. Fill 12 cones about half full of batter. Stand cones in muffin pan. Refrigerate any leftover batter until ready to fill and bake remaining cones.
- Bake 21 to 26 minutes or until toothpick carefully inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Frost with frosting and decorate. Store loosely covered.
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Candy-Topped Cupcake Cones
Tomorrow is Lorie's birthday, and since she said she's choosing band over family, I thought I'd make something special for the bus during lunch. I made Candy-Topped Cupcake Cones. They should have minimal trash (no cupcake liners) and be a nice treat.