Friday, November 28, 2014

Fleece Fringe Scarves

For the past two years, the Flute section has been doing fun Christmas activities, including a Secret Santa. Being the Section Leader, I've also included in the gift giving a gift for everyone in my section. I decided that for my gift this year, I'd make fleece scarves. I checked out Pinterest for directions, and found many different styles to attempt to make, so I settled on three styles. I figured I'd rotate three colors, along with a Ravens patterned fleece, in order to make each one unique. The girls can pick and choose as they please. Tonight, I finished the first three.

They were super simple, with minimal use of the sewing machine. The hardest part was cutting the fleece so that it was straight, and I still don't think I got it right. Luckily, the fringes hide the imperfections. Oh, and my hand is TIRED from making so many snips!

No comments: