Thanksgiving Leftover CasseroleIn a small casserole dish, I layered turkey, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy and stuffing, and baked it for 30 minutes at 400°C. Yummy!
- 2-3 c. leftover turkey, shredded
- 1½ c. cranberry sauce
- 3-4 c. leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 c. corn
- 1-2 c. turkey gravy
- ⅓ c. milk
- 4-5 c. leftover stuffing
- ¼ - ⅓ c. chicken broth (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Combine turkey and cranberry sauce and spread evenly on the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Evenly press on leftover mashed potatoes and sprinkle corn over the top.
- Mix together milk and leftover gravy and spread evenly over potatoes and corn.
- Sprinkle on leftover stuffing and lightly drizzle chicken broth over the top (this will keep the stuffing from drying out).
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 400-degrees for appx. 35-40 minutes or until heated through.