Wreath CookiesNow, my recipe is slightly different (it's an old family recipe), but this seems to be the official one - straight off of the Kellogg's web site.
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter
- 1 package (10 oz. about 40) regular marshmallows OR 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon green food coloring
- 6 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal OR 6 cups Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® cereal
- Red cinnamon candies
- Prepared vanilla frosting
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in food coloring.
- Add KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Portion warm cereal mixture evenly by using a 1/4 cup dry measure coated with cooking spray. Using sprayed fingers, quickly shape into individual wreaths. Dot with cinnamon candies, using prepared frosting to hold candies in place. Store in single layer in airtight container.