Ground Beef Pot PieTom liked it, but I thought it wasn't very flavorful. I definitely prefer my chicken pot pie. Next time, I'll have to find a way give it more flavor.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 russet potatoes, diced
- 2 c. frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 c. beef gravy
- pinch black pepper
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- Heat oven to 425. In your skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in potatoes, mixed vegetables, gravy and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are almost tender.
- Pour mixture into oven-proof dish. Unroll crescent rolls and arrange on top of pot pie.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crusts are golden brown.