EASY Maryland Crab SoupI had to experiment with the amount of Old Bay, but if I ever get a craving for Maryland Crab Soup, I now have a go-to recipe!
- 3 cans Vegetarian Vegetable Soup
- 1 8-oz container crab meat
- 1 t Old Bay (or to taste)
- Dump all three cans of soup into a pot, and add 1 1/2 cans of water to soup.
- Warm over medium heat until almost boiling.
- Add crab meat and Old Bay.
- Stir and continue to warm.
Saturday, October 3, 2015
EASY Maryland Crab Soup
How easy is it to make Maryland Crab Soup? This easy: