Sunday, October 11, 2015

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

Jeff told me a few weeks ago about a recipe his wife had made that was baked, but tasted like it was fried. I just had to try it.

PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN

INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
  • 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
DIRECTIONS
  1. Preheat oven to 425°.
  2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
  3. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
So, in my opinion, it didn't taste like fried chicken. But really, why did I try to fool myself? It was good, though, and Tom enjoyed it more than I would have imagined.

No comments: