Sunday, February 22, 2009

Donnie's Belated Birthday

Yes, Donnie's birthday was yesterday, but we got together today so that he could go out partying with his friends on his actual birthday. The day started out with a quick trip to Wal-Mart to pick up a birthday card. I have to say that it was almost as cute as the paper taco card I got him a few years ago. Then I went to Catonsville to pick up pho'. There's a small restaurant there called Pho' Nam, and I was the whitest person in there! I got to Donnie's about a half hour later than we had planned, and we sat down and ate pho' while watching "Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End" on TV. It was too late to catch the 1:10 movie, so we watched "Ratatouille" until it was time to leave for the 2:40 movie at a different theater. We watched "Slumdog Millionaire," and it was excellent. I highly recommend it. After returning to Donnie's place and hanging out for a little bit, I hit the road, stopping at Wal-Mart for an extended shopping trip for groceries. It was a good day for me - thanks, Little Brother!

No comments: