Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a Nice Night

I had tonight off, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. First off, I left work at a decent hour. How crazy is that? Then I went to the grocery store to pick up a roast and other items for dinner. When I got home, I fired up the pressure cooker, and made roast beef, with home-made mashed potatoes and gravy to accompany it. While cooking and eating, I got caught up on a couple of television programs I'd recorded during the week, then worked on recipe cards and ATCs for swaps that I had joined, or was considering joining. Just before turning in for the night, I signed up for the Oriental ATC swap, because I liked what I had put together. In addition to being fairly productive, Tom complimented dinner, and that makes me pretty happy, since we've recently had a falling out about my cooking. It was a good night!

My Oriental ATC

No comments: