Saturday, November 14, 2009

Silver Bella - Day 2

My first class of the day was Victorious Medals, in which we made a garland of embelished award ribbons and medals.

In my second class, we constructed a Hodge Podge Journal. We were led, step-by-step, through the process of creating the front and back covers for the journal, and we filled them with a hodge podge of paper products.

The last class of the day was where I made a Vintage Charm Bracelet. I was particularly proud of this one, since I completed the second, and final, step of the bracelet, where most people only finished the first step.

After classes, Wanda and I had dinner at Upstream, a microbrewery about a block and a half from the hotel. We had the Gouda and Blonde Ale Soup, the Artichoke and Asiago Cheese Dip, and the Fish and Chips (which were battered in their Blonde Ale). It was a very good meal. We spent the rest of the night packing.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Your bracelet turned out nicely. Next year I'm picking what I want to take first. :)