Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ravens vs. Broncos

What a disappointing game. The Ravens lost to the Denver Broncos, 34-17. I had hoped that with the Raven's most recent personnel change, that things would turn around for them. Not likely. It was still a fairly decent game, and it didn't rain!
For halftime, the band performed our Queen medley, and I think it turned out well. We sounded good, and I don't think there were any huge mistakes in our drill.
After returning home, I completed a scarf that Janet had ordered recently - to match the ones she got for her daughters a while back.

I feel a sense of completion with that, because it means that I have only one more scarf to complete (which is 3/4 of the way done), and all of my orders are up to date, just waiting for payment and delivery. The pressure's off, since now it's not my fault if someone's Christmas gift falls through.

No comments: