Friday, August 21, 2009

Ravens Rookies Movie Night

Tonight, the Pep Band performed for the Ravens Rookies Movie Night. The Ravens Rookies is a club that younger fans can belong to, and the Ravens held a function that included showing "Madagascar 2" on the big screen in the stadium. There were also activities on the field for the kids to participate in. We played outside of the stadium for the people waiting in line. After we were done, we were treated to complimentary food tickets, so many of us stayed and grabbed a bite to eat. The local zoo had even brought in penguins for the youngsters to see.


When I got home, I completed my Mini Art Quilt blocks. I had to take something off that I added since my last update on them, but I think that it would be considered an improvement. When I last updated you about them, they were rather plain. I eventually added some bits of lace that Wanda had sent me (which I'm not using at a fast enough rate to offset how often she sends me stuff). Hopefully, now, they will not be the ugly step-children in the completed Mini Art Quilts. Now, I just need to send them off...

No comments: