Monday, August 24, 2009

Ravens vs. Jets

Tonight, the Ravens played the Jets in their second pre-season game. The Ravens barely defeated the Jets, 23-24. This was only because the Jets decided to go for a two-point conversion with less than a minute left in the game, when a field goal would have clearly tied the game. Honestly, I'm glad the Jets went for two, because the game was dragging for me, and I don't think I would have been able to stay awake through overtime. Being out late last night for book club didn't help, and neither did not having time to get a nap before the game.
As a band, we didn't do much for this game. Our pregame show was cancelled, due to the U.S. Army's Golden Knights dropping in at that time (Ha, ha! Dropping in! I kill myself!). Then, we didn't have to do a halftime show because of USA Football (more kids playing football, like at the last game). Our next game should be fantastic, though. For our halftime show, we'll be performing with a rock band. Oooooo.



No comments: