Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ravens vs Redskins and Day 6

I started today off with crafting, and picking up where I left off on "The Princess Bride." I painted a base coat on my last two owls, which arrived in the mail a few days ago, touched up the paint job on my P's, and glued playing cards to black cardstock. My movie experience moved on to "Slumdog Millionaire," which I had to interrupt and finish watching after the game. Man, that's a good movie!
Today was the Raven's first preseason game vs. the Redskins, and the Ravens won 0-23. It was good to win, even though it was preseason. The band only performed the pregame show - halftime was taken up by peewee football players, but they were fun to watch. The show went well, in my opinion, and even though it was really hot for practice before the game, and there was a downpour on the march back to the buses after practice, the weather was quite nice for the game itself. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a really great season.
One last little item of note - I received the last hair accessory in the mail today. It's a set of two barrettes, and they are just too cute.

No comments: