Friday, May 15, 2015

GER Day 4

Our travels took us to the Czech Republic today. Donnie flew in to Berlin a week ago and joined a bus tour, which ended in Prague today.

We picked him up and made our way to Kutná Hora to see the Sedlec Ossuary.

I attempted to figure out a Mystery Cache while I was there, but after I counted the number of oval windows on the Bottom Chapel, I couldn’t figure out what to do to get the correct coordinates :-(
When we got back, I took Mom Geocaching, and we found the second cache!

Hans im Wald, part 2

We decided to go back to Wanda's and get more information, rather than search blindly. After dinner, I took Dad and Donnie with me, and we found 4 more caches! I was super-excited that Donnie and Dad each found one. We had to call it a day after that.


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6

No comments: