We had a plan so that we could try out more bratwurst - don’t eat the bread. It worked out for the most part - we tasted 11 different bratwursts:
- “Walpurgis” Bratwurst (Wildschwein, Walnüsse und Preiselbeeren) (Boar, Walnut and Cranberries)
- Hoinka’s BIO Griller mit frischen Krautern (with fresh herbs)
- Suß/Saure-Curry-Mango Bratwurst (Sweet/Sour-Curry-Mango)
- Bratwurst-Grissini mit Spargelsenf (Bratwurst breadsticks with asparagus mustard)
- Frankische Bratwurst im Brötchen
- “Feige Wurst” im Brötchen (“Fig Sausage” with wild herbs, savory bergbauer cheese and smoked pork belly)
- Gyros-Bratwurst mit Knoblauchsoße (with garlic sauce)
- Bratwurst mit Fenchel und Chili (with fennel and chili)
- Apfel-Röstzwiebel-Bratwurst (apple-roasted onion)
- Die FeiGoud Bradworschd (Schäuferla fleisch im weggla mit kloß, blaukraut u. krüstla) (pork shoulder in Weggla with dumpling, red cabbage and Krüstla)
- Schaschlik-Bratwurst mit Raucherbauch, Zwiebein, Schaschlikosse… (with smoked bacon, onions, )
Afterwards, we headed back to Kemnath so that Donnie could take the Carp Tour. It was a really nice walk, and he seemed to enjoy it.
Upon returning home, I went searching for another Geocache in the Pressather Wald. After a half hour walk there, and a good half hour of searching and finding nothing, I headed back to Wanda’s. Only later did I found out that nobody’s found that one since early April, and the owner hasn’t been back to provide maintenance. What a waste of time! I should have gone to my second choice - the Water Wheel!