Buffalo Chicken Pasta SaladOkay, so this dish was a big hit. People loved it. But I had to make a substitution. I couldn't find the Suddenly Salad creamy macaroni salad mix, so I fudged it with a box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese "Buffalo Cheddar" flavor and a small can of Green Giant Sweet Peas.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad™ creamy macaroni salad mix
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 bag (9 oz) chopped romaine
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (2 oz)
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat 2 quarts water to boiling over medium-high heat. Add uncooked pasta (from Suddenly Pasta Salad box); cook at medium boil 12 minutes. Drain; rinse with cool water, then drain thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix ranch dressing, wing sauce and seasoning (from Suddenly Pasta Salad box). Add chicken and cooled pasta; toss to coat.
- Arrange romaine on large platter. Top with pasta mixture, followed by carrots and blue cheese.