Greek Tossed Pasta SaladThis dish turned out really well, and I received many compliments on it.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® Caesar pasta salad mix
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small cucumber, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion, slices cut in half
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese (1 cup)
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on box. Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together seasoning mix, cold water and oil.
- Add drained pasta and remaining ingredients to seasoning mixture. Toss with croutons and Parmesan topping (from salad mix). Serve immediately, or refrigerate.