Creamy Cheesecake DipI must say, I was a little disappointed in this dish. It wasn't as sweet as I thought a dessert-type dish should be. Maybe because I used fresh orange juice?
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Food Should Taste Good™ blueberry brown rice crackers, as desired
- In mixer with paddle attachment (or hand mixer), beat cream cheese and cream until smooth, scraping bowl occasionally with spatula. Add brown sugar, and continue to beat. Add vanilla, orange peel, orange juice and salt, beating until completely combined.
- Serve with crackers.