Friday, March 20, 2009

Dang, I've Been Tagged

Well, crud! My sister, Wanda, tagged me.

Here are the rules:
• Open your photo folder on your computer
• Open the 6th folder of photos
• Select the 6th picture
• Post the picture on your blog with a description
• Invite six friends to join the challenge
• Link your six friends to your blog post

Here is the picture:


As luck would have it, the sixth folder in the My Pictures folder only had five pictures, so this is the fifth picture. It is of a dishcloth, washcloth that looks like a doily, and teabags that I received with some recipes from the Favorite Appetizer Recipe Swap.

Now, for the inviting of friends part. Hmmm... Besides Wanda, Mom, and Dad, I can't think of anyone who visits my blog - so I'll go with the people who have left comments and have visited at least once. They are: Trisha Too, Marlene, KaitCav, Jeanne. I'll also throw in Amy, my girlfriend from work. I'm still short one, but that's the best I can do, I guess five is my unlucky number right now.

No comments: