Friday, March 27, 2009

Easter Eggs and Chopsticks

Yesterday, when I got home from work, I found out that my Easter eggs had arrived. They are for the Easter Egg Hunt Swap, and I'm so excited for the hunt to begin. Check out Vivs' blog on April 5 for a list of all of the participants and their respective blogs, and they should all have posted pictures of the eggs that they created, and received. That's the way we'll all hunt for the creators of the eggs we received.
Today, I received a package from Karen C in Utah, for the Chopsticks Swap 2. She sent six sets of chopsticks and several types of candies. What a nice surprise!

Chopsticks from Karen C

I also have a weekend-from-hell planned. Tomorrow, early, Tom plans on getting us up and doing yard work all day. I am not looking forward to it. Why? Because it's raining now, and it's supposed to rain all weekend. Then, I have to get up early on Sunday morning because I'm scheduled to work the all new breakfast buffet at Tidewater. What truly sucks is that I'm scheduled to work 7-3, so I have to go straight into the lunch shift after breakfast. And since it'll only be the second day that the Tidewater has offered the breakfast buffet, I'm not anticipating it to be a big money day. And I found out tonight that I'm scheduled to do it next weekend, too. I can't even get to my regular job at 7, so how hard is it going to be to get to Tidewater at 7, when I have so little incentive. And after working myself to death in the yard all day the day before? Can you see why I'm not exactly looking forward to it? I'll stop bitching now, I'm just going to suck it up, and grin and bear it.

No comments: