Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Triple!

Oh, the horror! Why did I ever let it happen again? Today, I worked another "triple" at the Tidewater. I was supposed to work from 7-3, but since we had two people call out due to family problems, and the weather started out nice, five lunch servers volunteered to stay for dinner. I thought that I had been promised consideration to be the first person cut if the weather got bad - but no, I totally got the shaft and had the ultimate pleasure of working until closing time. I'm still trying to determine whether or not it was worth it. I was just too tired to be angry about three other people being allowed to leave before me, when I got to the restaurant three hours before any of them. Will it happen again? I hope not, but it probably will.

No comments: