Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Charm Swap 2009

I got a voicemail from Wanda tonight, letting me know that she signed us up for a Spring Charm Swap, with the theme "Things with Wings." It's a 25 charm commitment, similar to the Romancing the Charm Swap that we did earlier this year. I'm glad she signed us up, since there was a 25 person limit, and I think I could really get into the subject matter - but now I'm obsessing about getting 25 charms done in time! Luckily, the deadline is June 20, so I think I'll be able to come up with a decent idea for charms, buy the requisite materials, and put them together. But, if I keep having weeks like this past one, I might not make it... I'll think about it later, right now I'm thinking about making five sets of five charms - butterflies, dragonflies, birds, angels, fairies, hearts. I'll have to check out Wal-Mart first, since it's local and easy to get to, then I'll have to find a way to get to the nearest Michael's or JoAnn's. But first, I have to make two Butterfly ATCs and a Marie Antoinette Collage. Get to work, Wendy!

No comments: