Monday, April 13, 2009

Registered for Silver Bella

After much time discussing the event, Wanda was kind enough to register me for Silver Bella last night. Registration opened at 9 pm est, and she was so sweet to register me first, because when she registered herself, one of her desired classes was already full. I'm glad and excited to have gotten the classes I was planning on taking, but also sad, because since Wanda registered me first, and my PayPal hadn't been logged out of, when she went to register herself, she got booted out of the system, and when she finally got back on, one of the classes she wanted to take was full - already!
I am much more excited about this year's possibilities. When I went last year, I had picked up someone else's registration for a discount, and stuck with most of the classes that she had already signed up for. In hindsight, I should have kept them all, because I'm now interested in one of the classes that I had dropped (Soldering Charms). So, this year, Wanda and I collaborated on which classes we were interested in, and Wanda put together a schedule for each of us, so that we would take the maximum number of classes available. I think we're taking ten of the fifteen classes offered. I haven't checked my confirmation e-mail, yet, but I think that these are the classes I'll be taking:

Friday 8:00 am to 11:30 am- Snowman Clip w/ Jennifer Murphy
Friday 11:30 am to 2:30 pm- Sweet Sweater Hat w/ Charlotte Lyons
Friday 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm- slot left open for potential Vendor Night set-up
Saturday 8:30 am to 11:30 am- Victorious Medals w/ Teresa McFayden
Saturday 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm- Hodge Podge Journal w/ Rebecca Sower
Saturday 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm- Vintage Charm Bracelet w/ Kaari Meng

The classes are described here, if you want to check them out.

No comments: