Saturday, May 30, 2009

Marga-Raven-ville

Today was a day that started early and ended late. Tom and I left for Ocean City around 6:15, to get there for a 9:00 report time. The Pep Band was performing for the Raven's Roost Convention Parade, which is an annual thing. We performed a concert before the parade started, and then, during the parade, played the Fight Song whenever one of the players passed by. After the parade, I found Tom, and we had lunch at a restaurant on the Boardwalk. I got myself set up on the beach, then promptly fell asleep for two hours. Then, Tom came back, and I slept and read for another couple of hours. We walked up and down the Boardwalk, had dinner, then drove home. It was relaxing, and good to get away, even if it was only for a day.

Poe

Float Constructed Mainly of Fanta Cans

Float with Music, Volleyball, Putt-Putt, and Fire Pit

Float with "Haloti Ngata" Falls and an Exploding Volcano

No comments: